Endlich ein Leben - ohne Rheuma und Fibromyalgie: Ursache und Heilung eines ehemals Betroffenen

Ursache und Wirkung = Ein universelles Gesetz. Dieses Gesetz ist der Schulmedizin vllig unbekannt. Seit ber 30 Jahren werden viele Krankheiten wie z. B. Rheuma Fibromyalgie Schmerzen als unheilbar bezeichnet. Mgliche Ursachen werden von allen mglichen (teils selbst ernannten) Therapeuten zum Teil mit hanebchenen Thesen begrndet. Doch bisher hat niemand die wahre Ursache herausgefunden. Bis heute.Als kerngesunder Mensch bin ich selbst vor 22 Jahren schwer an Fibromyalgie erkrankt. Fragwrdige Medikamente und abstruse Thesen von Schulmedizinern habe ich intuitiv ignoriert. Denn ich wusste genau dass es eine rationale Ursache gibt; immer. Die schulmedizinischen Behauptungen enden oftmals in der angeblichen Ursache einer psychosomatischen Placeboeffekt-Vererbung weil man als Kind von einer Zecke missbraucht wurde. Klingt schlau ist aber vlliger Bldsinn und bringt der Pharmaindustrie Milliarden von Euro. Fr meine Heilung habe ich zuvor die Ursache herausgefunden und kann sie beweisen. Das ist der Unterschied.Ich arbeite seit ber 30 Jahren mit alternativer Medizin. Nachdem ich die wahre Ursache von Rheuma und der Fibromyalgie erkannte und beseitigte war ich innerhalb eines Jahres geheilt. Ich habe viele erkrankte Menschen kennengelernt denen ich ebenso mit meinen wissenschaftlichen Erkenntnissen helfen konnte. Viele von ihnen waren krperlich und vor allem seelisch am Ende. Menschen haben verzweifelt nach einer Lsung gefleht und wurden von Schulmedizinern meist nur mit nebenwirkungsreichen Medikamenten vertrstet und einfach weggeschickt. Das ist der Grund warum ich Ihnen jetzt meine persnliche Heilung als meine Geschichte erzhle und erzhlen muss. Leider gibt es in Deutschland sehr viele Gesundheitsverhinderer die mit allen Mitteln verhindern wollen dass wir gesund werden. Deshalb seien Sie nicht verwundert wenn genau diese 'Gesundheitsverhinderer' negative Rezensionen schreiben. Glcklicherweise ist es in Deutschland noch nicht verboten die eigene Geschichte zu einer selbstbewiesenen Heilung ffentlich zu machen. Endlich erhlt nun jeder schmerzgeplagte Mensch (s)eine Chance auf Heilung.
1089344562
The key to successfully starting any thing is a fine thing plan. In his ebook, Endlich ein Leben - ohne Rheuma und Fibromyalgie: Ursache und Heilung eines ehemals Betroffenen, Mike Elia walks you through the thing plan process step-by-step: from heap the evidence youll use to construct your plan to delivering your plan to recognized investors.
His compilation provides the basic suggestion you habit to write a thing plan. But its genuine focus is revealing how to communicate your plan to investors and convince them that your thing is their best investment choice.
When I first opened thing plan Secrets Revealed, my heart sank. You see, I had promised Mike I would admittance his compilation completely previously writing a review. And thing plan Secrets Revealed is no shadowy ebook bearing in mind one sentence paragraphs, large fonts and hefty margins. Its crammed full of information!
But as I began to read, I was pleasantly surprised. Mikes writing style is fascinating and practical, and his explanations simplify difficult concepts. Throughout the book, I felt as even if a pal was sitting bearing in mind me on the back up porch, matter-of-factly explaining exactly how to do something. Its the nice of simple practicality that you can attain deserted bearing in mind you adequately understand a subject.
Mikes sure deal of thing planning concepts results from experience spanning more than 20 years. Mike helps thing owners buy, sell and finance their businesses. He has overseen manufacturing and sales locations in more than nine countries. He is a CPA, holds a Masters in thing Administration, and has served as Chief Financial supervisor of two publicly held companies.
Business plan Secrets Revealed starts bearing in mind tips for collecting and organizing the suggestion youll need. From the beginning, Mike concentrates on overcoming your biggest single challengebridging the buccaneer confidence gap. In the chapter Show Me the Numbers, Mike provides some of the clearest explanations of thing financial statements that Ive ever admittance If concepts bearing in mind stockholders equity or statements of cash flow create your eyes glaze over, then your salvation has arrived.
Later chapters of thing plan Secrets Revealed truly forward on Mikes deal to back up you communicate your thing plan effectively. There are unmovable instructions on writing your thing plan, including how to get your plan opened and read, and how to avoid nine common writing mistakes. He explains how choosing the right design can create your thing plan easier to read. Mike wraps things up by telling you how to prepare for necessary face-to-face period bearing in mind investors, including developing a 60-second, to-the-point, verbal sports ground for your business. Tips on finding investors and a resources section unmovable the book.
I must assume that several period as I was reading, I would question myself, Do I truly habit this much thing plan? This is not a fill-in-the-blanks-and-print-it-out thing plan solution. But then I realizedif Im omnipotent virtually succeeding, then I do habit to know as much as realistic virtually my thing up front. previously Ive started spending money. previously I put myself on the pedigree out in the market.
By the way, I did create it through the mass book. And I avowed that Mike delivers what he promises on the title page: he teaches you how to quickly hoard evidence, construct a clash for your business, and write a readable plan that attracts investors and makes your thing the most interesting investment choice. Even if you already own new thing planning resources, I deeply recommend thing plan Secrets Revealed
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
- January 2021 (4)
- December 2020 (10)
- October 2019 (10)
- June 2019 (10)
Labels
-
Weihnachten im Mwenweg Nichts ist schner als die Vorfreude auf Weihnachten! Tara findet dass jeder Tag im Advent ein besonderer Tag ist....
-
Ich wr so gern ... dachte das Erdmnnchen: Vierfarbiges Bilderbuch Wachsam beugt das Erdmnnchen seine Umgebung. Nichts entgeht ihm. Und e...
-
Die Olchis und die grne Mumie Der Fluch der goldenen Grte: Olchi-Abenteuer im alten gypten Auch Olchis bilden sich bisweilen und deshalb...